Pin it!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What Inspires You??

I am so grateful for my fanbase and I usually get the question of "How did you get going on your blog" or "How do you come up with ideas" on a weekly basis. Which is awesome, I think it means I am doing something right...With that being said I always encourage everyone to start a blog if they have something to say, or enjoy writing, or enjoy laughing, whatever it may be. I did it, so can you.

Before starting my blog and before really thinking about doing anything else in life I needed a little kick in the arse. Enter Drewbear, for the first time in my life he makes me want to do things that truly make me happy, not just a 9-5'r to pay the bills. I feel like my time away from him needs to count, make a difference, make me happy, in order for me to allow that time apart for him. And believe me time apart is a good thing. But time apart AND a shitty job that I cannot stand together are NOT a good thing.

And I wouldn't/couldn't even THINK about branching out if I didn't have so many people to look up to. And cheerleaders by my side saying "yes you CAN do it". Along with my husband for shaking his head that I am crazy but ultimately being supportive which is what matters because I know I am crazy.

The person who most inspires me is my Aunt Dana, she has come so far, with starting out a blog about saving on planning an awesome wedding which transitioned into a very popular website known as www.brokeassbride.com and THEN asked to write a book about planning a wedding on a budget by Random House! How amazing is THIS?!

So people if you are as crazy as I am, let people inspire you to be a better person, to eat better, to live better, to find a better job, whatever floats your boat or whatever you need some inspiring for because if my Aunt or I can do it so can you. We can't get the time back with our little ones and I'd much rather be living in a shack spending time with Drewbear then financially strapped to a job because we want nice things. I am taking a huge leap starting an online store but I really hope I will have that same support as I do now and I am sure I will. Have a great rest of your week everyone!
~Candace

1 comment: