Pin it!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Seriously I need more baby stuff??

Welp I kid you not I had to go out and buy another stroller...that makes 3 total for me and 1 for my parents. OK I know you are thinking What the F#$%@ is wrong with her?! Hear me out.

We decided to not go with the whole "travel system" when we were registering..frankly I was scared of it, it was so much money, there were so many parts, and so on. We went w/ the cheapy clicky frame that connects to the carseat. Easy peasy. And it was SUPER great, especially when he was little and sleeping all the damn time.

Fast forward a few months and he's like a caged animal in that thing, No he doesn't want to lay down..No he doesn't want to be strapped in...and NO he doesn't want to not be able to grab stuff. So this stroller has become more of a headache and less of a help.

Enter Jogging stroller....Gods great creation to Mom's everywhere. I straight up LOOOOUUUVER mine. It's a super soft ride so he's isn't feeling every crack in the road, also durable enough to go to pumpkin farms where everything isn't paved, and he can sit up in it and see everything, also has a weather shield so if it's cold or windy or rainy he doesn't feel the effects...I do..but he doesn't :)

However it's a little enormous...AND Heavy...like HOly shit I'm going to pee myself heavy...but it's supposed to be so I understand, it folds up reasonably so considering how big it is so it works for the most part...

Recently since he's had such a problem with the carseat clicky stroller I have had to use the jogging stroller to run into a store real quick or just to have something to put him in while I'm looking for something in the garage and that's where the problem lies. For little shops it's a little big to be pushing that thing around so I need something smaller but has more "freedom" for little man.

Well umbrella strollers are everywhere and the cheaper they are the shittier they are...well duh. I wanted something that wasn't $20 because the kid is a maniac and will probably like bend the steel or something, but I also didn't want to spend $100-200 on one either. Yes they make em for $200! And they are super sweet but with me staying home I feel as though I can use that $$ to something better...like a pair of shoes..for me...LOL Who am I kidding?

Convenietly the stores only carry either the $20 or the $140 and beyond strollers so I had to hunt online and there is where I found this little beauty. Mine is lime green if you wanted to know :)


For $80-Free shipping might I add. It folds up in two quick motions, has a canopy, a shoulder strap for carrying, a 5-point harness, little storage area in the bottom, and comes with a bag if you need to go through airport security or something. And it handles really well, o and also reclines so if for some ODD fricken reason Drew actually naps in a stroller, which he hasn't done for months he will be able to..HA! Yea right.

So I am HOPING this is the last major baby item I will need since I am running out of space in my house...like for real..

~Candace

#chiccostroller #umbrellastroller #joggingstroller

No comments:

Post a Comment