Pin it!

Monday, August 4, 2014

Big News!! Big News!!

So I bet when you all clicked onto this post you were thinking I was going to announce that I was pregnant..HAHA you silly birds..I mean it could happen that fast but I certainly wouldn't announce it to the world yet! But I do have some other very exciting news to share, after much deliberation and sleepless nights...god forbid my brain turn off ever! I have decided to launch a website offering for purchase Handmade Vintage Fabric Bibs and also Oil-Cloth Bibs...which if you don't know already oil-cloth is pretty much the best thing to happen to messy toddlers since Diapers...well OK I'm exaggerating a little!

Essentially you don't have to wash Oil-cloth EVER, you wipe it with a damp rag and that is it, Perfect for babies starting to eat foods and all things solid and messy or even when you go out to eat and don't have a tray for the food that doesn't end up in the little ones mouth, at least this one can catch all that and it doesn't wind up in your toddlers lap..and speaking of laps I will also have some extra-long bad boys on there for the massive messy eaters or if you have a hook-on highchair like I do there is this great little gap where all the food lands on Drews' lap at the end of a meal. AWESOME.

And the vintage fabric bibs...WELL HELLO how awesome is vintage fabric?! I mean how many of the "I love Mommy" shitty Carters bibs can one have..especially when the velcro starts to give out around 6months. These are perfect for babes still on the bottle or are prone to spitups and all things liquid. These will also make really awesome hand-me downs or even to put into a collage with their lock of hair or any other creepy shit that ends up in those things.

ALL THAT BEING SAID. I hope to have this things up and running before Christmas because I know they would be really great gifts for some new moms!

MORE EXCITING NEWS. I will also have some Guest Posts on here, other moms weighing in on some important topics...also filling in the gap for me being busy with other things (HELLO WEBSITE) so I don't leave you all in the dark.

Welp that's it for now! As soon as it live you will be the first to know and check it out. Thanks for all your support!
~Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment