Pin it!

Friday, February 7, 2014

He doesn't even eat SUGAR!

I am writing this blog from my new computer...YAY! I've had a laptop for the last 8+ years and although nice to be portable, not very efficient for getting anything important done especially when it takes 2 years to boot up. It has served its purpose. So today was Drew's last day with our Nanny since I am going to be off next week. I really liked her...like really..so it's kind of sad, plus I think it's good for him to be around people other than me. I mean I want him to get attached but not TOO attached ya know? At least I don't have to worry about him walking up to me asking for milk since I am not breastfeeding..that scares the shit out of me! So I'm going to try to plan more date nights with the Hubs or something so I can keep in contact with her. But I can't wait to be home with my little man....am I going to be regretting this??? Ha I'm sure we will have bad days but the good ones make up tenfold for the bad ones.

It's so depressing when I would drive home from work to pick him up, he falls asleep in the car ride home and then sleeps for an hour once we are home...so I get like an hour with him before bedtime. NOPE ain't gonna fly with this chick. But he is a nutcase right now...like straight up spazz. I'm hoping it's a phase because right now when I hold him he is trying to crawl out of my arms and wants anything and everything that he shouldn't have. O...there's the remote...YUP I want that! O...there's the dog bone...YUP gimme gimme. O...the glasses on your face, YUP I'll take those too. I feel like I'm just constantly taking things out of his hands and he isn't even crawling/walking yet! He's basically slithering. And it's a sneaky slither..there are different speeds. So when I think he just is leisurely slithering so I go to do something; I look back and realize he's picked up speed and on the track for an electrical outlet....Good Lord Boy! So I definitely need to get some of those damn outlet plugger things...

He's so fricken hyper that when I put him on couch he is bouncing his legs so hard they are bouncing back at him and he's laughing...free toys! I fo sho need 3 cups of coffee to keep up. I put him in his exer-saucer thing and he goes crazy for about 1/2 hour...then he's dead...I can see it in his eyes..I pull him out and he's all jelly...and ready for a nap as soon as possible it's the funniest thing. I am in trouble and I know this. I'm hoping this will help me get the last 20lbs off!

At least when the weather mellows out we can go for stroller jogs..he loves looking at everything and that wears him out too. Here he is in all his glory and holding still for 5 seconds.
I swear I will get you some new recipes next week...it has been insane with finishing out my day job and doing a working interview for my 2 nights a week job. I've basically eaten Cheerios or a granola bar for dinner every night this week.

One quick side note I did get a chance to watch the Bachelor...this dude..O I can't kiss you...O I can kiss and have sex with you in the Ocean...is he for real? Why don't you quit lying to the girls you don't want to kiss and just send their asses home. I really want Andi to win but things aren't looking great for her..being last to get a rose..What's up with that?! You no Juano no Andi? haha and don't get my started on Claire...argh! How fricken needy can you be and have they had any meaningful conversations like "What do you like on your pizza?" Cuz that shit matters. Going the rest of you life ordering half-this and half-that sucks, take it from a girl who knows!

I haven't gotten a chance to watch the Biggest Loser however I did see the pics of the Winner Rachel and I have to jump on the bandwagon that she is too skinny...I couldn't find anywhere how tall she is, but 105lbs I think isn't healthy for anyone unless you are in 7th Grade or something. Yikes! Ok see you biotches next week :)
~Candace

1 comment: