Pin it!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Teething..you son of a B%&$@#!

Seriously I fricken hate teething, it's awful, selfish and just an asshole all around. Teething is like that girl that you all know in High School to never introduce any guy friends to because sooner or later she swoops in and takes em from ya and ruins their and your lives.

Drew didn't sleep through the night until 4 months old...which is pretty good still! So we were just getting into the swing of things, I was loving life getting a full 8hours. Things were looking up to say the least. THEN Teething and snow happened basically at the same time deciding to take a hold of my lovely life and turn it into shit quick.

Let me tell you all the things teething affects. Your kid can get:
1. Diarrhea
2. Diaper rash from said Diarrhea
3. Fever
4. Super cranky from either diarrhea or fever
5. Need a lot of extra sleep
6. Need extra food
7. Shoving everything into their mouths, even dog bones
Photo from Orajel

I mean WTF anything else you asshole? O and because of all that shit above your child is NO LONGER sleeping through the night, they aren't sleeping at all matter of fact. It's just not fair...and some kids it never phases them, that would be nice! O and the snow...the blessed snow. I want to move somewhere warmer starting 2 months ago. Basically it means I'm a single parent, it's not Matts' fault, it's his job, he has to do it. BUT I just would like to mention that Matt has been doing snow pretty much since I have met him and this is our first year with a baby and the first year it has snowed like every other day so he isn't home. I swear I would think I am being tested and I'm pretty close to failing. I don't know how single parents do it. I really thought about moving in with my folks during winter. It's so hard...the only time I have to get shit done is while he is napping which thank god he naps. Or when he goes to bed for the night and given the current situation I really should be going to bed when he does at 8pm since I am up a few times a night getting him back to sleep. However I guess I have to shower every once in awhile and the bottles have to get washed at some point. Maybe if I was an experienced mother it would be easier for me. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER OR SPRING OR ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES WINTER!

Ok, that's my rant. I really hope Drew gets over this teething thing quick. At least there's only like 50 some odd days left of winter...I might not hang myself until then. 1 more week of work, I think I can I think I can. O and P.S. I've tried all the shit for teething. ya know what works, Tylenol, but I don't want my kid to be a drug addict so I will suffer along with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment